We ask that you do not visit a Service Canada Centre if you:
- are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (even if mild);
- have tested positive on a PCR or rapid test, been presumed positive for COVID-19 in the past 7 days; or
- have been instructed by public health authorities or a health care provider to quarantine or isolate for any reason.
When visiting in-person, it is required that you:
Wear a face mask
Service Canada is a federal service provider. As such, we continue to ask all clients and visitors to wear a face mask. This applies even in areas where provincial or territorial requirements differ.
Limit the use of scented products
Service Canada promotes a scent reduced work environment and encourages the limited use of scented products in our offices.
Some services may not be available at all locations. Select an office from the list below for more information.6 Offices
Service Canada Centre
- Services offered in English and French
- Services offered in English
An official languages telephone interpretation service is also offered to serve you better.
Scheduled Outreach Site