Health measures and other considerations to know before you visit
Masks are encouraged
Service Canada provides a mask-friendly environment. Clients and visitors should feel comfortable to wear a mask in our offices.
Don't visit if you:
- are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (even if mild);
- have tested positive on a PCR or rapid test, been presumed positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days; or
- have been instructed by public health authorities or a health care provider to quarantine or isolate for any reason.
Limit the use of scented products
Service Canada promotes a scent reduced work environment and encourages the limited use of scented products in our offices.
Some services may not be available at all locations. Select an office from the list below for more information.6 Offices
Service Canada Centre
- Services offered in English and French
- Services offered in English
An official languages telephone interpretation service is also offered to serve you better.
Scheduled Outreach Site