Lanigan Scheduled Outreach Site
Service changes due to COVID-19
Ask us to help you with the following programs by using eServiceCanada service request form:
• Employment Insurance (EI)
• Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) benefits
• Social Insurance Numbers (SIN)
• immediate request for a Passport Service
• Veterans Affairs Canada Services
We will call you back within 2 business days.
Do not come to a Service Canada Centre if you:
•Have any COVID-19 related symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing
•Have had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
•Are required to self-isolate or quarantine by public health authorities
Please follow public health advice. Anyone not following public health advice trying to enter the office may be reported to local public health authorities. For more information, visit Canada.ca/covid19.
Service Canada promotes a scent reduced work environment and encourages the limited use of scented products in our offices.
Please note the following temporary closure details.
For additional support, you can reach us at: Canada.ca/service-canada-e-service
Read important public announcement regarding this site. Find out more.
|Hours of service||No scheduled dates are currently available|
|Language of Service||English|
|Available Public Phone||No|
|Available Public Fax||No|
|Payment Type Accepted||Cheque, (Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards are not accepted at this office)|
Service Canada programs and services are available online at Service Canada or by telephone at: 1 800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) - TTY: 1-800-926-9105
Please send your paper record of employment (ROE), or other documents to the appropriate Employment Insurance processing centre. Go to the EI Contact information - Individuals page for the mailing address serving your area.
|Direct Phone Services|
|Service||Regular Line||Toll Free|
|Social Insurance Number (SIN) Program||1 866 274-6627|
- All Canadians
- Employers and Organizations
- Families and Children
- Canada Child Benefit
- Canada Pension Plan Children's Benefits
- Canada Pension Plan Death Benefit
- Canada Pension Plan Survivor's Pension
- Employment Insurance Compassionate Care Benefits
- Employment Insurance Family Supplement
- Employment Insurance Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Employment Insurance special benefits for Parents of Critically Ill Children
- Labour and Workplace Information
- Newcomers to Canada
- People with Disabilities
- Youth and Students