Sandy Lake First Nation Scheduled Outreach Site
You can use eServiceCanada to:
- request a call back about one of our programs by completing a Service Request Form;
- book an appointment for passport or biometrics services; or
- apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) online.
Do not come to a Service Canada Centre if you:
- are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (even if mild);
- have tested positive on a PCR or rapid test, been presumed positive for COVID-19 in the past 7 days; or
- have been instructed by public health authorities or a health care provider to quarantine or isolate for any reason.
Face masks required in-person
Service Canada is a federal service provider. As such, we continue to ask all clients and visitors to wear a face mask. This applies even in areas where provincial or territorial requirements differ.
Scent reduced environment
Service Canada promotes a scent reduced work environment and encourages the limited use of scented products in our offices.
Please note the following temporary closure details.
For additional support, you can reach us at: Canada.ca/service-canada-e-service
Read important public announcement regarding this site. Find out more.
Service Canada programs and services are available online at Service Canada or by telephone at: 1 800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) - TTY: 1-800-926-9105
Please send your paper record of employment (ROE), or other documents to the appropriate Employment Insurance processing centre. Go to the EI Contact information - Individuals page for the mailing address serving your area.