Winnipeg Crestview Service Canada Centre
Ask us to help you with the following programs by using eServiceCanada:
- Employment Insurance (EI), including ROE Web Identity Validation for Employers*
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income
- Supplement (GIS) benefits
- Social Insurance Numbers (SIN)
- Veterans Affairs Canada Services
We will call you back within 2 business days.
- To book an appointment for Passport Services or Biometrics, please go to eServiceCanada.
Do not come to a Service Canada Centre if you:
- Have any COVID-19 related symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Have had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Are required to self-isolate or quarantine by public health authorities
Please follow public health advice. Anyone not following public health advice trying to enter the office may be reported to local public health authorities. For more information, visit Canada.ca/covid19.
Service Canada promotes a scent reduced work environment and encourages the limited use of scented products in our offices.
Read important public announcement regarding this site. Find out more.
View all upcoming holiday closures »
The shortest waiting times are:
- Monday from 08:30 am to 10:00 am
- Tuesday from 08:30 am to 10:00 am
- Wednesday from 08:30 am to 10:00 am
- Thursday from 08:30 am to 10:00 am
- Friday from 08:30 am to 10:00 am
- This site offers passport services for those travelling beyond the next 25 business days. No proof of travel or need is required.
- Appointments are recommended as walk-in service is offered only if capacity allows. To book your appointment online, go to eServiceCanada.
- If you are travelling within the next two business days, please visit a specialized passport site (Service Canada Centre – Passport Service) offering urgent pick-up services. A proof of travel or need is required.
- You can visit Canadian passports to learn more and find out how to apply.
- Visit the Service Canada website for the latest updates.
Service Canada programs and services are available online at Service Canada or by telephone at: 1 800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) - TTY: 1-800-926-9105
Please send your paper record of employment (ROE), or other documents to the appropriate Employment Insurance processing centre. Go to the EI Contact information - Individuals page for the mailing address serving your area.
Biometrics collection service is offered at this Service Canada Centre. You must schedule an appointment for Biometric services by visiting eServiceCanada.