St. Catharines Service Canada Centre - Passport Services
We ask that you do not visit a Service Canada Centre if you:
- are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (even if mild);
- have tested positive on a PCR or rapid test, been presumed positive for COVID-19 in the past 7 days; or
- have been instructed by public health authorities or a health care provider to quarantine or isolate for any reason.
When visiting in-person, it is required that you:
Wear a face mask
Service Canada is a federal service provider. As such, we continue to ask all clients and visitors to wear a face mask. This applies even in areas where provincial or territorial requirements differ.
Limit the use of scented products
Service Canada promotes a scent reduced work environment and encourages the limited use of scented products in our offices.
- This site offers passport services for those travelling within the next 45 business days with a proof of travel or need.
- Appointments are recommended as walk-in service is offered only if capacity allows. To book your appointment online, please go to eServiceCanada.
- If you are travelling within the next two business days, please visit a specialized passport site (Service Canada Centre – Passport Service) offering urgent pick-up services. Proof of travel or need is required.
- You can visit Canadian passports to learn more and find out how to apply.
- Visit the Service Canada website for the latest updates.
This office offers Video Remote Interpretation (VRI) services to support users of Sign language.
Biometrics collection service is offered at this Service Canada Centre. You must schedule an appointment for Biometric services by visiting eServiceCanada.
Estimated wait time - updated every business day at 9:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. (local time).
(Last updated: )
Multilingual Services (upon availability)
American Sign Language
Quebec Sign Language