Quebec Service Canada Centre - Passport Services
You can use eServiceCanada to:
- request a call back about one of our programs by completing a Service Request Form;
- book an appointment for passport or biometrics services; or
- apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) online.
Do not come to a Service Canada Centre if you:
- are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (even if mild);
- have tested positive on a PCR or rapid test, been presumed positive for COVID-19 in the past 7 days; or
- have been instructed by public health authorities or a health care provider to quarantine or isolate for any reason.
Face masks required in-person
Service Canada is a federal service provider. As such, we continue to ask all clients and visitors to wear a face mask. This applies even in areas where provincial or territorial requirements differ.
Scent reduced environment
Service Canada promotes a scent reduced work environment and encourages the limited use of scented products in our offices.
Read important public announcement regarding this site. Find out more.
Estimated wait time - updated every business day at 9:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. (local time).
(Last updated: )
Client demand for passport services is currently high in this area.
Service Canada has added staff, streamlined procedures and increased processing capacity to help deal with this situation.
In this area, Service Canada has implemented new triage measures to provide a more intensive, client-specific approach for Canadians waiting in line for passport services. Staff are focused on clear communication to clients, prioritizing service to those with urgent travel needs within the following 24 to 48 hours. Clients will be registered and invited back at a designated time. They will also be directing clients with longer term travel plans to the most appropriate service channels.
In the Capitale-Nationale region, the triage includes four groups:
- Travel within 24 to 48 hours
- Passport transfers (meaning clients who previously applied by mail or at a Service Canada Centre)
- Travel within 3 to 10 days
- Passport pickups
Preference is being given to those travelling within 24 hours, then 48. Clients arriving or on site will receive a ticket with an approximate window of time to return for service at these specialized passport sites. Proof of travel or need is required. For those travelling within 3 to 10 business days, clients arriving or on site are being directed to specific nearby Service Canada Centres, with appointments. Proof of travel or need is required.