Dartmouth Service Canada Centre
We ask that you do not visit a Service Canada Centre if you:
- are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (even if mild);
- have tested positive on a PCR or rapid test, been presumed positive for COVID-19 in the past 7 days; or
- have been instructed by public health authorities or a health care provider to quarantine or isolate for any reason.
When visiting in-person, it is required that you:
Wear a face mask
Service Canada is a federal service provider. As such, we continue to ask all clients and visitors to wear a face mask. This applies even in areas where provincial or territorial requirements differ.
Limit the use of scented products
Service Canada promotes a scent reduced work environment and encourages the limited use of scented products in our offices.
- This site offers passport services for those travelling beyond the next 45 business days. No proof of travel or need is required.
- Appointments are recommended as walk-in service is offered only if capacity allows. To book your appointment online, go to eServiceCanada.
- If you are travelling within the next two business days, please visit a specialized passport site (Service Canada Centre – Passport Service) offering urgent pick-up services. A proof of travel or need is required.
- You can visit Canadian passports to learn more and find out how to apply.
- Visit the Service Canada website for the latest updates.
This office offers Video Remote Interpretation (VRI) services to support users of Sign language.
Office is closed: from 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm
Estimated wait time - updated every business day at 9:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. (local time).
(Last updated: )
View all upcoming holiday closures »
Multilingual Services (upon availability)
American Sign Language