Service Canada - Canadians Abroad

The Government of Canada offers Canadians living abroad assistance as well as important information on taxation, customs and other topics.

Service Canada delivers pension benefits to eligible Canadians living abroad according to Canada's social security agreements with other countries.

Service Canada's Services for Canadians Living Abroad

International Benefits - Eligibility
Canada's social security agreements with other countries

Living, Working, or Retiring Abroad

Consular Affairs
Information and assistance for Canadians abroad  

Retirement Abroad
For retirees who decide to live in another country

Canadian Representatives Abroad
Government of Canada diplomatic and consular missions overseas

Canadian Representatives Abroad - Web Sites
Web sites of Government of Canada embassies, consulates and high comissions overseas

Voting by Canadians Away from Their Electoral Districts
Registration Form and Guide for Special Ballot

Teaching English in Korea

Teaching English in Taiwan

Working Abroad
Unravelling the maze

Taxation Links

Taxation Information for Canadian Residents Abroad

Taxation Information for Canadians Temporarily Outside Canada

Taxation Information for Non-Resident Businesses, Individuals and Trusts

Studying and Working Abroad

International Youth Internship Program

Foreign Affairs Canada - International Youth Programs

Moving Back to Canada

Information about Moving Back to Canada

Permanent Resident Card
Secure, convenient proof of your permanent resident status

Provincial and Territorial Government Health Sites

Import Requirements for Pets

What Can I Bring to Canada?
Plant and animal products

Firearm Owners Moving to Canada
For Canadians returning to Canada and non-residents moving to Canada