Old Age Security Pension
If you live outside Canada, see Pensioners Residing Abroad.
The Old Age Security (OAS) Pension is a monthly benefit available to most Canadians 65 years of age who meet the Canadian legal status and residence requirements. You must apply to receive benefits.
Delivered by: Service Canada on behalf of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)
Last Payment: April 26, 2013
Next Payment: May 29, 2013
- What are the payment amounts?
- When will I receive my payment?
- How do I change my address or direct deposit information?
Tax Slip Information
- Old Age Security benefits for incarcerated individuals and their family
- How can I correct inaccurate or incomplete information or provide information not previously disclosed?
- Where can I find information on OAS program legislation, research and reports?
- Where can I find information on Old Age Security in an Aboriginal language?
- Where can I find information on Old Age Security in a foreign language?
- Date modified: