Allowance for the Survivor Program
The Allowance for the Survivor Program provides a monthly non-taxable benefit to low-income widowed spouses who are not yet eligible for the Old Age Security (OAS) pension.
Delivered by: Service Canada on behalf of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)
- Am I eligible?
- Do I have to be receiving the Old Age Security pension to receive the Allowance for the Survivor pension?
- How do I apply?
- What information/documents do I need to apply?
- What is the status of my application?
- What are the payment rates?
- When will I receive my payment?
- How do I change my address or direct deposit information?
Tax Slip Information
- Date modified: