The Allowance is a monthly benefit for low-income seniors (aged 60-64) whose spouse or common-law partner is eligible for, or currently receiving, the Old Age Security (OAS) pension and the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS).
Delivered by: Service Canada on behalf of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)
- How do I apply?
- What information/documents do I need to apply?
- What is the status of my application?
- What are the payment rates?
- When will I receive my payment?
- How do I change my address or direct deposit information?
Tax Slip Information
- How can I correct inaccurate or incomplete information or provide information not previously disclosed?
- Where can I find information on OAS program legislation, research and reports?
- Date modified: