The International Benefits program may provide retirement, disability or survivor benefits to eligible individuals who have lived or worked in another country, or the surviving spouse, common-law partner or children of eligible individuals who have lived or worked in another country.
Delivered by: Service Canada on behalf of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)
- If I worked in another country, how do I apply to receive my pension?
- Which countries have social security agreements with Canada?
- What forms do I need to apply for Canadian Benefits?
- What forms do I need to apply for Foreign Benefits?
- Can I use direct deposit for International Benefits?
- How do I change my address or direct deposit information?
- How do I make a repayment to the CPP program?
Tax Slip Information
- How can I correct inaccurate or incomplete information or provide information not previously disclosed?
- Where can I find information on International Benefits program legislation, research and reports?
- Date modified: