Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits
Employment Insurance (EI) provides Sickness Benefits to individuals who are unable to work because of sickness, injury, or quarantine.
Delivered by: Service Canada on behalf of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Am I eligible?
- How do I get benefits if I'm a self-employed person?
- Should I apply for the Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefits?
- How do I apply?
- What information/documents do I need to apply?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for Employment Insurance online?
- What Employment Insurance forms can I view and print?
- How much will I receive?
- When will I receive my payment?
- How long can I receive Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits?
- How do I change my address or direct deposit information?
- Can I receive my Employment Insurance Sickness Benefit outside Canada?
- How do I make a repayment to the EI program?
- Where can I find information on EI program legislation, research and reports?
- What can I do if I do not agree with an EI decision?
How will I know if I qualify for EI Sickness Benefits for self-employed people?
- Self-employed fitness consultant in Quebec - Sickness benefits
- Self-employed tradesperson who has some regular paid employment income - Sickness benefits
- Salaried worker who has some income from self-employment - Sickness benefits
- Date modified: