Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefits
Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Disability Benefits provide a monthly taxable benefit to contributors who are disabled and to their dependent children.
Delivered by: Service Canada on behalf of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)
Last Payment: April 26, 2013
Next Payment: May 29, 2013
- How do I apply?
- How long will I have to wait for a decision?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I appeal a decision?
- What are the payment rates?
- When will I receive my payment?
- How do I change my address or direct deposit information?
- How do I make a repayment to the CPP program?
Tax Slip Information
- Are you affected by the changes being made to the Canada Pension Plan starting January 2011?
- Should I apply for an early retirement pension or disability benefit?
- Where can I find information on CPP program legislation, research and reports?
- Where can I find information related to pensioners residing abroad?
Change to Contributory Eligibility
As of March 3, 2008, CPP Disability applicants with 25 or more years of contributions to the CPP now meet the contributory requirement for CPP Disability with valid contributions in three of the last six years instead of four of the last six years.
- Date modified: