Canada Pension Plan Death Benefit
The Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Death Benefit provides a one-time payment to, or on behalf of, the estate of a deceased contributor.
Delivered by: Service Canada on behalf of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)
- How is the benefit calculated?
- How much is the benefit?
- When will I receive my payment?
- How do I make a repayment to the CPP program?
- Where can I find information on CPP program legislation, research and reports?
- Where can I find information related to pensioners residing abroad?
- Date modified: