Access My Service Canada Account
If you are currently using Internet Explorer 11, you may experience technical difficulties when registering to My Service Canada Account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we are currently working on a solution.
Sign-in is required to access My Service Canada Account (MSCA)
Choose a secure sign-in method:
Use a Sign-In Partner
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (e.g. online banking).
- None of your information (e.g. financial, banking) will be shared with ESDC/Service Canada. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the ESDC/Service Canada site to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-in Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- ING DIRECT
- TD Bank Group
Sign-in with or Register for a GCKey user ID and password:
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
- Date modified: