My Service Canada Account
The 2014 Original CPP T4A(P), NR4 and Credit tax slips are now available online.
Please be advised that the 2014 CPP T4A (P), NR4, and Credit tax slip amendments and duplicates will not be available online. However, amended and duplicate tax slips will be mailed to you so you can submit the slips when filing for your income tax return with the Canada Revenue Agency. We apologize for any inconvenience.
My Service Canada Account provides convenient and secure access to view and update your Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan, and Old Age Security information online.
You will be asked to enter an Employment Insurance Access Code or a Personal Access Code when you register.
- If you are an Employment Insurance claimant, use the Access Code found on your first benefit statement. With this code you may use the Register button below to register.
- If you are not an Employment Insurance claimant, request a Personal Access Code before registering. If you already have a Personal Access Code, use the Register button below to register.
- You must protect your personal information.
We recommend that you sign out, clear your browser’s cache, and close down your browser after you finish your online session.
- You must have cookies enabled in your browser.
If cookies are disabled in your browser’s security settings, you’ll have trouble signing in and you won’t be able to use My Service Canada Account. If you’re not sure if cookies are enabled on your computer, see the enabling cookies section.
- If you use bookmarks, you may experience technical difficulties.
- My Service Canada Account does not yet support Google Chrome.
- My Service Canada Account does not use pop-ups to request personal information such as Social Insurance Numbers, bank account or mortgage details or credit card numbers.
- Date modified: