My Service Canada Account
Important Notice: Please be advised some of the Sign-in partner services will be intermittently unavailable from 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Sunday, May 19 (Eastern Time) to permit system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Important Notice: Please be advised the My Employment Insurance Information On-line (MEIIO) service will be unavailable from 0:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 19th, 2013 (Eastern time) to permit system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
My Service Canada Account (MSCA) provides convenient and secure access to view and update your Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS) information online.
Are you a first-time user? Register now!
To register for My Service Canada Account, you must:
- obtain either a four-digit Employment Insurance access code (this code is printed in the shaded area at the bottom of the benefit statement you get in the mail after you apply for EI benefits) or a seven-digit personal access code (if you don't have one, you can request a personal access code online); and
- log in to My Service Canada Account through GCKey or by using your account information from a participating bank or with our Sign-In Partner service, and then follow the steps to register.
Are you a returning user? Log in now!
The Access Key service is no longer available. If you currently access My Service Canada Account using Access Key, you should either use the Sign-In Partner service to log in with your account information from a participating bank, or you should register for GCKey.
To switch from Access Key to either the Sign-In Partner or GCKey service, follow these four easy steps:
- Select "Access My Service Canada Account" then choose either the "Sign-In Partner" or "GCKey" option on the "Access My Service Canada Account" page.
- Then, follow the steps to register for either Sign-In Partner or GCKey.
- After registering, match your updated user ID and password with the previous Access Key records by:
- selecting Option 1 on the "Confirmation Page"; and
- entering your old Access Key user ID and password for the last time.
- Follow the last few steps to go directly to MSCA.
Remember, when using My Service Canada Account:
- You must protect your personal information.
To protect your personal information, we recommend that you logout, clear your browser's cache, and close down your browser after you finish your online session.
- You must have cookies enabled in your browser.
If cookies are disabled in your browser's security settings, you'll have trouble signing in and you won't be able to use My Service Canada Account. If you're not sure if cookies are enabled on your computer, see the enabling cookies section.
- If you use bookmarks, you may experience technical difficulties.
If you've bookmarked certain pages, you may have trouble logging in. You may even be asked to try to access My Service Canada Account later.
- Date modified: