My Service Canada Account
New My Service Canada Account user will not be able to authenticate themselves from 7:00 a.m. Friday, April 18, 2014 to 11 p.m. Monday, April 21, 2014 (Eastern Time). We apologize for any inconvenience.
My Service Canada Account provides convenient and secure access to view and update your Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan, and Old Age Security information online.
You will be asked to enter an Employment Insurance Access Code or a Personal Access Code when you register.
- If you are an Employment Insurance claimant, use the Access Code found on your first benefit statement. With this code you may use the Register button below to register.
- If you are not an Employment Insurance claimant, request a Personal Access Code before registering. If you already have a Personal Access Code, use the Register button below to register.
- You must protect your personal information.
We recommend that you sign out, clear your browser’s cache, and close down your browser after you finish your online session.
- You must have cookies enabled in your browser.
If cookies are disabled in your browser’s security settings, you’ll have trouble signing in and you won’t be able to use My Service Canada Account. If you’re not sure if cookies are enabled on your computer, see the enabling cookies section.
- If you use bookmarks, you may experience technical difficulties.
- My Service Canada Account does not yet support Google Chrome.
- Date modified: