Accessing My Service Canada Account - FAQ
1. Why must I provide personal information before accessing some of these services?
2. What services can I access in My Service Canada Account?
Logging-in to MSCA
1. What is GCKey?
2. What is a Sign-In Partner?
3. I use Access Key right now. How do I begin using GCKey or a Sign-In Partner to access MSCA?
Personal access code (PAC)
1. What is a PAC?
2. What information will I need to provide in order to receive a PAC?
3. Why did I receive a PAC without requesting one?
4. Can I get a PAC if I live outside of Canada?
5. Can I get a PAC by email?
6. I applied for my PAC two weeks ago, but have not received it yet. How do I find out about the status of my request?
7. How do I disable my PAC so it can no longer be used?
Employment Insurance (EI) access code
1. What is an EI access code?
2. What do I do if I lose my EI access code or want to change it?
3. Can I get an EI access code if I live outside of Canada?
4. What do I do if I did not receive my EI access code in the mail?
- Date modified: