View and Update your Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security Information
Use My Service Canada Account to view and update your Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS) information.
If you currently receive payments from either CPP or OAS, or if receipt of your first OAS payment is pending, you can use My Service Canada Account to:
- change your mailing address and telephone number
- sign up for direct deposit or change your banking information
- view your payment information, including:
- your payment dates
- the amount of your monthly payments
If you have received a Notification Letter (ISP-3009) and you do not wish to receive your Old Age Security (OAS) pension at this time, you can use My Service Canada Account to:
- Delay receiving your OAS pension
Note: It is not possible to make changes to your address, payment destination, or telephone number online if you:
- have or had an address or payment destination outside Canada;
- are receiving CPP or OAS benefits in part under an international agreement; or
- are 18 to 25 years old and you receive CPP children's benefits.
Contact us to change your address, payment destination, or telephone number.
Return to the My Service Canada Account homepage
- If you have authorized someone to act as power of attorney on your behalf, that person cannot use My Service Canada Account.
- If you have notified us that a registered trustee, guardian, or other legal representative is taking care of your financial affairs, neither you nor your representative can use My Service Canada Account.
- If you receive a Quebec Pension Plan benefit, contact the Régie des rentes du Québec.
- Date modified: