Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program (RRAP) On-Reserve
The Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program - RRAP On Reserve provides funding to First Nation councils and members so that they can repair on-reserve housing that does not meet minimum federal health and safety standards.
Delivered by: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Dwellings must be at least five years old.
- Dwellings must lack basic facilities or require repairs to their structure or to their electrical, plumbing, heating or fire safety systems.
- Household income must be below an established limit based on household size and location.
Other criteria may apply.
- First Nation members must apply through their council.
- The funding can also be used to reduce overcrowding or improve accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- Date modified: