National Research Council Student Employment Program
The National Research Council Canada Student Employment Program provides post-secondary students with practical work experience in research and development, library sciences, communications and marketing.
Delivered by: National Research Council Canada (NRC)
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- attend a recognized educational institution
- be returning to full-time studies in the fall
- have an academic average of at least B+
Other criteria may apply.
- Salaries are based on the number of school terms completed.
Dates and Deadlines
- Applications are accepted all year-round.
- General Inquiries: 613-993-9150 (Ottawa)
- E-mail: email@example.com
Related Programs and Services
- Date modified: