Grant for Part-Time Studies
Under this grant, part-time students may be eligible for up to $1,200 per academic year.
Delivered by: Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
You are eligible if you:
- apply and qualify for a Canada Student Loan
- are enrolled part-time in a program lasting at least 12 weeks within a 15-week period at a designated post-secondary institution and
- are from a low-income family as defined by the Canada Student Loans Program.
When you apply and qualify for a Canada Student Loan in your province or territory of permanent residence you will automatically be assessed for this grant.
- Eligibility for this grant is determined during the assessment of the student loan process.
- Loan application forms are available from provincial and territorial student financial aid offices in educational institutions.
Canada Student Grants are money that you do not pay back. You may be eligible to receive more than one grant at the same time. For more information visit CanLearn.ca.
- Date modified: