The Congratulatory Messages program sends congratulatory certificates on behalf of the prime minister for birthdays or wedding anniversaries.
Delivered by: Office of the Prime Minister
Congratulatory certificates are available for:
- 25th wedding anniversaries and beyond (at 5-year intervals)
- 65th birthdays and beyond (at 5-year intervals)
Requests must include the following information:
- the recipient's name or the name of the event
- the date of the wedding anniversary, birthday or event
- the date of the celebration
- the preferred language (English or French)
- the address to which the message should be sent
- the telephone number of the person making the request
Requests can be submitted online using the electronic request form, or by e-mail, fax or mail.
Dates and Deadlines
- Requests should be submitted at least six weeks before the event.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Date modified: