Canadian Forces Aboriginal Entry Program
The Canadian Forces Aboriginal Entry Program aims to facilitate the selection and enrolment of Aboriginal people who are interested in full-time employment in the Canadian Forces by acquainting them with military training prior to making a formal commitment to enlist.
Delivered by: Department of National Defence (DND)
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- be Aboriginal Canadian citizens (Status Indian, non status Indians, Metis or Inuit)
- be at least 17 years of age
- have parental consent, if under 18 years of age
- have completed grade 10 or equivalent (preference is given to participants who have completed grade 12)
- meet the Canadian Forces medical and enrolment standards
Other criteria may apply.
- General Inquiries: 1-800-856-8488
Related Programs and Services
- Date modified: