Apprenticeship Incentive Grant - Eligibility
To be eligible for the Apprenticeship Incentive Grant (AIG), you must answer YES to each statement below.
- I am a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person.
- I am not a high school student.
- I am a registered apprentice with an employer, training trust fund, union training centre, joint apprenticeship training committee, or apprenticeship authority.
- I am in a Red Seal trade program that is designated as such in the province or territory where I am registered as an apprentice.
- I am able to show through required supporting documents that I have successfully completed the first or second year/level (or equivalent) within an eligible apprenticeship program.
- I am within the application deadline: June 30 of the calendar year following the date I completed the year/level (or equivalent) for which I am applying. View the application deadline calendar.
If you answered YES to each statement above, find out how to apply now!
- Date modified: