Summer Work Experience Program
The Summer Work Experience program includes:
Canada Summer Jobs
The Canada Summer Jobs program is designed to help students who are having difficulty finding summer jobs because of where they live or other barriers. This initiative provides funding subsidies to Canadian employers so that they may create career-related summer jobs for students between the ages of 15 to 30.
Eligible employers are:
- not-for-profit organizations;
- public sector employers; and
- small businesses with 50 or fewer employees.
The period to apply for Canada Summer Jobs 2015 will be from December 1, 2014 to January 30, 2015.
Hire a student! Lighten your workload this summer. Let us help you hire a student.
- Call: 1-800-935-5555 (TTY: 1-800-926-9105)
- Visit a Service Canada Centre
Related Programs and Services
- Date modified: