Applicant Guide for Skills Link and Career Focus Programs
On December 17, 2012, ESDC implemented the new Standard Application for Funding for Skills Link and Career Focus projects.
This Guide helps applicants develop proposals for federal funding offered by Service Canada under the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy. It also outlines the specific roles and responsibilities that must be met in projects approved for funding.
- Youth Employment Strategy Skills Link Applicant Guide
- Youth Employment Strategy Career Focus Applicant Guide
More information for employers and youth
- Applicant Guide for Skills Link and Career Focus programs
- Canada Student Loans Program
- Career Exploration Resources
- Essential Skills
- Youth Employment Strategy programs
- Other government YES programs
- Youth Employment Information Products and Services
About the Youth Employment Strategy
Eleven Government of Canada departments and agencies work in partnership with business, labour, industry, not-for-profit and voluntary organizations, rural and remote communities and all levels of government to help young people get the information and develop the skills and work experience they need to prepare for and participate in the world of work. Read more about this initiative or call the Youth Info Line at 1 800 935-5555.
- Date modified: