Benefits of the Record of Employment on the Web (ROE Web) for your business
Filling out a Record of Employment has never been easier!
Increases productivity and saves time
- Employers can submit up to 1,200 electronic ROEs at once.
- ROE Web allows employers to import key ROE information back into their payroll system for easy reference and record keeping.
- Employers can easily retrieve and amend an ROE if a change is required without having to re-enter all of the information.
Reduces paper burden
- Employers no longer need to order or store paper ROE forms, keep paper copies on file, or send copies to Service Canada.
- Saves money in administration, storage and postage.
Provides filing flexibility
- Aligns ROE issuance with pay cycles.
Improves the quality and accuracy of ROEs
- ROEs are instantly validated, which means more accurate data and fewer follow-up phone calls and requests for payroll information from Service Canada.
Easy to use
- ROE Web is interactive and provides pre-filled information, online help and built in edits to ensure forms are completed accurately, reducing the need for follow-up calls from Service Canada.
- An online training module is available, providing an opportunity to practice completing ROEs online in a user-friendly and secure environment.
- The Employer Contact Centre is available at 1-800-367-5693 to answer any technical questions.
- Uses GCKey or Sign-In Partner login to access the service.
- Information is encrypted to ensure that there is little to no risk of it being accessed by unauthorized individuals.
- Firewalls securely separate the outside world from internal computer systems and the ROE Web database.
- Authentification process ensures that the identity of the individual submitting the ROE Web data is verified.
DID YOU KNOW? Increasing the use of electronic ROEs means quicker payments for your employees when they need it most. Electronic ROEs are always available online. Employees with a My Service Canada Account may view and print copies of their ROEs.
- Date modified: