Fraud Awareness and Reporting
Prevent, detect, deter – Protecting you and our programs and services
- Unauthorized/Misleading Communications
Find out how to protect yourself from fraudulent communications and the potential misuse of your personal information.
- Employment Insurance and Fraud
EI fraud affects everyone and compromises the effectiveness of one of Canada's strongest social programs. Find out what you should know about the consequences of Employment Insurance fraud.
- Reporting abuse or misuse of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
We strongly encourage Canadians, employers and temporary foreign workers to report any potential cases of abuse of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to the Government of Canada.
- Social Insurance Number
Learn how to protect your personal information and what steps to take if you think you have been a victim of Social Insurance Number fraud.
- Reporting fraud
You can remain anonymous when you provide information on suspected fraud to Service Canada.
- Proactive disclosure and penalties
Find out what you should know about making false or misleading representations or statements.
- Protecting the Employment Insurance program for all Canadians
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
- Competition Bureau: The Little Black Book of Scams
- Canada Revenue Agency: Security
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada privacy information
- Date modified: